Wednesday, December 12, 2007

♥ issues for Todd

Todd Wood sprang onto the blogging sceen a little over a year ago with his blog Heart Issues for LDS and the bloggernacle started getting input from a Baptist pastor. Over at New Cool Thang I blog about Mormon philosophy and theology (mostly) and over the last year I've had a number of exchanges with Todd. Lately, I have been realizing I have a lot of questions for Todd, but I don't really want to clutter up NCT with them, so I thought I would devot a new blog to interacting with my e-friend Pastor Todd.

I am not especially qualified to interact with Evangelical theology, but I do have genuine questions and I feel confident that Todd can set me straight given his M.A. in Theology and his Master of Divinity degree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob, I will be back. I have fast approaching a lunch date out on the town with a beautiful babe . . . my wife.

Anonymous said...

So J is this going to be kinda like your personal blog the way I had way too much stuff to justify putting it in a family blog?

I am starting to wish we had gone with worldnet (?) Where you can have one main home page and then do all kinds of pages and pages within pages. Maybe google will make that change, or maybe you can and I just haven't found out how.

I would really like you to read my Huckabee post and tell me what you think are some critiques (not just from a believing mormon perspective) but what likely criticisms would be. I would like to link them around before the SC primary once they are fit to do anything with.

Jacob J said...

morganspice,

I mostly blog at www.newcoolthang.com; this is just my blog for tormenting Todd (although I haven't had time to blog much at either one lately). I will head over and take a look at your Huckabee post, but didn't SC primary already happen?